Australian Fashion week has launched a month ago with designers showing off their trends for Spring and Summer 2013.
Interesting facts for the Fashion week in 2013:
1. Lara Bingle is the ambassador for the event.
2. Camilla and Marc’s show is the first event.
4. Napoleon Perdis is doing make up for the event.
5. 25,000 visitors expected to the event.Posted in Fashion Week 2013
As we are well into the 2013 fashion year many are asking the question what are some hot trends for this year?
Some styles which have caught our eye this year are:
1. Leather Pants (A style which has come back into fashion)
Leather pants are defiantly and item been picked up by more and more ladies in the market, if you want to step out their and be a fashionista then look at picking up some leather pants:
2 Colour and lots of it (Bright colour’s look fantastic)
Dresses and tops with Colour are defiantly a stand out item for 2013, gone of the days of dark coloured items, if you want to stand out in 2013 pick up a classy top with some amazing colour.
Australian Style 2013
3. Crop tops are back in style (80′s style is back to stay in 2013)
Crop tops were popular in the 80′s but it is an old style which has come back into fashion
Image: Love Rouge
Feel free to post below about any other styles in 2013 you feel are popular.Posted in Australian Fashion 2013
Tags: Australian fashion, best fashion style 2013, colour tops 2013, crop top 2013, Fashion Styles in 2013, leather pants 2013, new styles in fashion
Sourse : Fashion week